New Gamer Blog

For the most recent Blog Posts by Epic Kitten, please visit www.missmediocre.com

12/31/09

Sims3 R Busted =,(


Dear Blog,

So I got the Sims3 World Adventures for Christmas, and have been playing it quite a bit since. It has A LOT of content, so even though I'm pushing 48 hours of play time, I am still no where near finished seeing/doing everything, which is amazing!

There do seem to be some bugs however... My son was having a birthday party, and when he blew out the candles, everyone disappeared... They all were like stuck somewhere where I couldn't' see them and they all started dieing because I couldn't get them to eat/sleep/etc. I looked up online and saw that this had happened to a couple of other people, so I used the recommended "resetsim" cheat. That solved the issue at the time, but since them my game has been epically buggy! My main sim just went to the hospital to have a baby, and ended up doing it 7 times, so yeah, I now have 7 identical twin girls, and more than the allotted amount of sims in a family. I DON'T WANT THAT MANY BABIES! She just kept having them, but the thing is she kept resetting in between so I know she wasn't meant to have that many babies, lol. Now I have been trying to move some people out so I can split up the family, but it doesn't work, and just crashes the game... My main character had like a level 2 visa everywhere and some pretty sweet loot from all the places, and now I am going to have to start ALL OVER!!!!! Cuz yeah, I can't make this game run =( I'm very sad, and sleepy because I have been trying to figure this out all night.

So basically... avoid birthday cakes in Sims 3 World Adventure.... at least until they patch it or something! Also, you cannot take a picture of the Theatre... and having a 250,000 simolean photography collection is almost impossible... so don't pick that as your lifetime want... That is all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment