New Gamer Blog

For the most recent Blog Posts by Epic Kitten, please visit www.missmediocre.com

12/7/09

Return to Ostagar - Dragon Age Origins


Dear Blog,

I haven't played Dragon Age in a couple weeks now, even though I'd been planning on finishing the game a second time, or even more! I've been all caught up playing Modern Warfare 2, hardcore team death matches, but my XBL time expires on the 18th of December, so I will be returning to Dragon Age shortly! I am very excited about the expansion, which is scheduled to be released later this month for just 400 MSP (aprox $5). This will give you the chance to return to Ostagar (which is where you fight the big battle at the beginning of the game and King Cailan dies). I can't imagine it will be a very long expansion, but I am greatly looking forward to it nonetheless! I'll post a little review the day it comes out, because I am sure I will play through it only a few hours after it is released! I cannot wait to spend more time with my dear Alistair! <3 hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment