New Gamer Blog

For the most recent Blog Posts by Epic Kitten, please visit www.missmediocre.com

10/19/09

Greetings!

So this will be my new gaming blog! I have been blogging as "Little Gamer Girl", but with my 25th birthday fast approaching, I think it is time for a screen name without "little" in it! Of course, Kitten isn't something I'd consider mature either, but I am a big fan of cats, and epics, so it's what I am going with!

I will start by saying that most of my blogs will be of the Xbox and PC gaming variety, although some Nintendo or PS stuff may sneak in from time to time. I am a bit of a 360 fangirl, so it's currently the only console I play, but maybe someday I will get a Wii!

The game that takes up most of my time these days is World of Warcraft, I wouldn't say I am addicted to it like so many fellow gamers, but then again, denyal is a sign of addiction, is it not? I also very much enjoy Call of Duty 4, and am anxiously awaiting the release of Modern Warfare 2 in November! I love The Sims 2, and play it a fair bit still, but hated The Sims 3 and it's supreme lack of content. How dare maxis milk us for the price of another 7 expansions!

There are of course many other games I love and hate (otherwise why would I have a gaming blog, right?) but I won't make a list of them... in my first post anyways!

Please follow me if you like my blog, and feel free to comment as much as you'd like on anything I post!

Thanx4Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment